Advice is provided to both individuals and corporate clients and falls into the following main categories:
• Protection (Life & Health Assurance)
• Inheritance Tax & Tax Planning
– Please remember that the value of your investments and income thereon can fall as well as rise, and that past performance is not a guide to future performance.
– Inheritance Tax & Tax planning is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
– A pension is a long term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend upon the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation.
• Group Risk
• Key Person cover
• Redundancy Seminars and 1 to 1 Financial Counselling
Additional areas can be addressed by other professionals who are introduced to meet specialist needs.
For further generic financial information please see the Financial Services website consumer page, http://www.moneymadeclear.org.uk*
*By clicking this link about you are leaving a regulated site.
Hunter FS Limited does not accept responsibility for the content of the website you are about to review.